Contract Logistics provides a wide range of logistics services to provide you the freedom to focus on your core business:
- Receipt of goods into a warehouse
- Quality control
- Vertical carousel storage
- Order receipt
- Order picking/packing
- Order consolidation/dispatch
- Re-order of stock lines
- Ticketing and labelling
With a solution built from these offerings, or including custom built services, we provide our customers with some unique business benefits:
- Stability and reliability
- Commitment to investment in innovation and technology
- Integrated services based on New Zealand Post’s extensive mail network
- Item tracking using CourierPost’s Track & Trace technology
- Ability to deliver to high density areas quickly and efficiently
- National coverage, including rural delivery areas
- Access to New Zealand's largest integrated transport network
Express Couriers brings you The Whole Package which encompasses the combined capabilities of the CourierPost, Pace and Contract Logistics brands.
Contract Logistics is part of Express Couriers Ltd (ECL), a wholly owned subsidiary of New Zealand Post with a strategic relationship with DHL. ECL includes the brands of CourierPost, Pace and Contract Logistics. In mid 2005, 750 courier vans, 40 trucks, three motorbikes, 16 bicycles and over 800 uniformed couriers donned a new yellow and red theme - providing a recognisable brand throughout New Zealand for our 30,000 customers and over 2000 staff.
Check out what we can offer our customers and how we work across our business.
Express Couriers want to be your world-class kiwi parcel business. Watch the movie below to see how passionate, committed and loyal our people are.